Thứ Hai, 24 tháng 4, 2017

Salma Hayek thought her husband was having an affair with a woman called Elena

  • Video
  • Image

Salma Hayek says her body limits her ability to get certain roles0:56

During a recent interview, Salma Hayek says her 'wavy' body and age prevent her from getting certain roles in Hollywood. She says, "If you think about it, I'm limited by the way I talk and by the way I look. Also, for those who have never seen me in person, I'm quite short. I have an overly "wavy" body."

  • February 21st 2015
  • 2 years ago
  • /video/video.news.com.au/Entertainment/

NEW YORK, NY — APRIL 21: Salma Hayek attends the Tribeca Shorts: New York — Group Therapy at Regal Battery Park Cinemas on April 21, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images for Tribeca Film Festival)

NO ONE in their right mind would cheat on a woman like Salma Hayek but the actress revealed she suspected her husband François-Henri Pinault of doing exactly that.

Speaking on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon last night, the actress admitted she engaged in some high-level detective work to try and see if her husband was cheating on her.

When Fallon asked the 50-year-old actress what language her and her French husband speak at home, Hayek admitted they chose the “Switzerland language” and use English.

“We speak in English with very bad accents, I don’t know how my daughter doesn’t have a bad accent cause in the house it’s a disaster,” she said.

Actress Salma Hayek (R) with her billionaire husband Francois-Henri Pinault. (Photo by Stuart C. Wilson/Getty Images)

Actress Salma Hayek (R) with her billionaire husband Francois-Henri Pinault. (Photo by Stuart C. Wilson/Getty Images)Source:Getty Images

But, an unfortunate side effect of them both having to speak their second language at home is the merciless teasing—most of which is done by their nine-year-old daughter Valentina.

“We tease him about his accent, Valentina especially,” Hayek said.

“So, about a year ago he said, ‘you know what guys, I’m going to get a dialect coach and I’m going to get rid of the accent before you who has been living in the States for like 67 years’, referring to me,” she said.

“He never mentioned it again so I thought he didn’t do it,” she added.

But then, “a couple of days ago I’m texting someone and I see his phone, and there’s this message.”

And, in her best “other woman” voice, Hayek imitates the text.

“Hi, this is Elena, if you want to improve your English, you have to practice, do you want to practice now?” she said.

Hayek, who is extremely proud of her Mexican heritage admitted to Fallon, “I’m Mexican, you know it doesn’t go well,” she warned him.

Hayek was getting ready to fly off the handle.

Hayek was getting ready to fly off the handle.Source:YouTube

“So I was so furious and I said well obviously she’s desperate, he’s not calling her you know, should I say something? I trust him, I won’t say anything.

“Four hours later, we’re eating, I’m cool, I go hi, baby and everything is okay and then I go, who the hell is Elena!”

After denying he knew the woman, Hayek didn’t hold back.

“You tell that Elena that I speak English and you can practice your English with me because she sent you a message.”

The couple eventually realised the text was from a language app he’d downloaded called ELSA.

“But don’t get it because his French accent is still very strong, so ELSA doesn’t work,” Hayek warned the audience.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét