Thứ Ba, 27 tháng 1, 2015

Kim Kardashian defends stepfather Bruce Jenner amid sex change rumours

KIM Kardashian has defended her stepfather Bruce Jenner amid rumours he is transitioning into a woman.

Speaking for the first time about speculation that Jenner is preparing to undergo gender reassignment surgery, Kardashian said her family fully supported the 64-year-old.

“I think Bruce is very happy, the happiest I’ve ever seen him,” Kardashian told Entertainment Tonight. “Of course we support Bruce 100 per cent.”

They care ... Kim Kardashian says Bruce Jenner has the full support of his family.

They care ... Kim Kardashian says Bruce Jenner has the full support of his family. Source: Supplied

Kardashian did not comment directly on rumours the former Olympian was set to get a sex change, instead saying Jenner would share his story when the time was right.

“He’s our dad so we support him no matter what, and I think when the time is right, he’ll talk about whatever he wants to talk about,’ she said.

Speculation ... the infamous In Touch magazine cover featuring a Photoshopped image of Br

Speculation ... the infamous In Touch magazine cover featuring a Photoshopped image of Bruce Jenner wering make-up caused outrage. Source: Supplied

“I will say that I think Bruce should tell his story his way. I think everyone goes through things in life and I think that story and what Bruce is going through, I think he’ll share whenever the time is right.

“I guess I’ll kind of let everyone be curious and I feel like that’s his journey to talk about, I just think it’s his story to talk about, not really mine.’

Earlier this month, gossip magazine InTouch caused an outrage with a cover featuring a heavily Photoshopped image of Jenner with lipstick and curled hair.

Kardashian’s mother, Kris Jenner, filed for divorce from Bruce Jenner last September after 23 years of marriage.

post from sitemap

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét