Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 1, 2015

Kyle Sandilands’ diva demand: ‘Don’t film me from the side’

WHO knew Kyle Sandilands was such a diva?

In a “highlights from the week” package which aired on his Kiis FM breakfast program this morning, some behind the scenes audio of Kyle losing the plot at a show staffer was included.

What caused his minor meltdown? Being filmed from an unflattering angle.

“I told you, don’t film me from the side where you can see my fat gut!” barked Kyle.

“I’ve told you that a million times. Standing at the side there, it’s disgusting. How hard is it to understand?”

A shirtless Kyle was snapped by his girlfriend Imogen Anthony. @Imogen Anthony

Hello ladies. @Imogen Anthony Source: Instagram

Sweet tooth Kyle. @KIIS1065

Sweet tooth Kyle. @KIIS1065 Source: Twitter

Kyle, who quite often pokes fun at his weight issues on air, ended his rant with a self-deprecating joke.

“I look slim from the front ... well ... slimmer.”

Kyle and Jackie O are currently the number one FM breakfast show in Sydney.

Kyle and Jackie O air on Kiis FM in Sydney.

Kyle and Jackie O air on Kiis FM in Sydney. Source: Supplied

post from sitemap

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét