Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 3, 2017

Kylie breaks silence on split: ‘I have no regrets’

  • Video
  • Image

Kylie Minogue announces split from fiance Joshua Sasse0:24

Kylie Minogue announces split from fiance Joshua Sasse on Instagram. Courtesy: Sunrise

  • February 5th 2017
  • a month ago
  • /video/video.news.com.au/Entertainment/

Kylie Minogue with ex-fiance Joshua Sasse. Picture: Chris Jackson/Getty

KYLIE Minogue has broken her silence about her relationship with ex-fiance Joshua Sasse, saying that she has “no regrets.”

Mingoue ended her engagement to her actor beau in February, thanking fans for their “love, support and understanding” in a brief announcement.

The 48-year-old pop princess had been seeing 29-year-old Galavant actor Sasse since late 2014.

In a new interview with the Sydney Morning Herald, Minogue said that her split was private — but would say that she was doing well.

The usually private star had a very public relationship with her actor beau. Picture: Dylan Robinson

The usually private star had a very public relationship with her actor beau. Picture: Dylan RobinsonSource:News Corp Australia

“I feel great actually. It’s not been the easiest times of late but that is a purely personal matter and I have no regrets. Life is about love and experience and learning and evolving and I am richer and thankful for all of the experiences in my life. I’m also very touched and thankful for the generous support from my fans,” she said.

Asked what career and personal decisions she wished she’d done differently, Minogue admitted she’d been troubled by stress and insecurity in the past.

“I wish I had trusted my instincts on some occasions when I didn’t and I wish I had listened to better advice when I didn’t. But overall, I have to look at the glass as half full and acknowledge that I am all of the moments of my life, the good and the not so good,” she continued.

At the time of the pair’s split, The Sun reported that Sasse was never trusted by her friends and family, including sister Dannii.

Single again: The singer stuns in a publicity shot for her new eyewear collection.

Single again: The singer stuns in a publicity shot for her new eyewear collection.Source:Supplied

Those close to the star reportedly felt Sasse was using the Aussie pop princess to enhance his own fame.

The Sun reported that her close friends have branded him a “non-trusty opportunist only out for himself”.

“Since they met, we’ve all been concerned about what Joshua’s intentions were,” one concerned friend said.

“We believe it all came down to a desperate attempt for stardom. He made sure to attend events on her arm — from the Brits to the Absolutely Fabulous premiere — and appear with her on TV and stage at every opportunity.

“None of Kylie’s previous partners have ever shown such a keen interest in sharing her spotlight and people saw through it.”

Kylie and Joshua at the 2016 ARIA Awards. Picture: Brendon Thorne/Getty

Kylie and Joshua at the 2016 ARIA Awards. Picture: Brendon Thorne/GettySource:Getty Images

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét