Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 3, 2017

The young actress has stripped down for her Instagram followers

  • Video
  • Image

Dove Cameron, Shay Mitchell & Ariel Winter Turn Heads on 2017 Vanity Fair Young Hollywood Red Carpet2:01

Well this is new! Ariel Winter has taken beach wear to the red carpet! There were a TON of young stars at the Vanity Fair and Loreal Toast to young Hollywood last night in LA - and they all dressed to the nines! Except Ariel Winter, who looked like she just stepped off the beach! The modern family star certainly made an impression last night on the red carpet wearing a revealing body suit and super sheer lace skirt to the young Hollywood party. I mean, she looks amazing, don?t get me wrong - those legs though! but was her look appropriate? Many thought she belonged at a pool party - not a fancy Hollywood party. Especially when so many other young stars dressed up a tad bit more. Like Dove Cameron who looked like a Marilyn Monroe clone in her nude strapless gown and long coat. Or Shay Mitchell, Who chose a plunging pantsuit for the occasion. And Maddie Ziegler, who looked so grown up on the carpet! Even the boys dressed up! Patrick Schwarzenegger looked dashing in a leather jacket. The Vanity Fair Loreal party is one of many events leading up to this weekend?s academy awards. No word on if Ariel will be attending the award show, but here?s hoping she wears a gown and not a swimsuit if she shows up. One things for sure - we can expect these confirmed guests to not only dress appropriately, but look fabulous as they walk the carpet come Sunday. Leonardo DiCaprio, who has been all but MIA since his huge Oscar win last year for The Revenant. Last year?s best actress winner, Brie Larson, will also be presenting. We can expect a steamy ensemble from 50 shades darker co stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan. And let?s not forget the nominees themselves! Best Actress favorite Emma Stone is expected to just shine on the carpet and we always know Ryan Gosling will look dapper. But will his stunning wife Eva Mendes be on his arm for the big show? She?s been absent this entire award season caring for the couple?s two young children, including a newborn! I?m soon hoping though she makes an appearance come Sunday. So back to the young stars of hollywood! Did you like their glammed up style last night? You let me know in the comment section below

  • February 23rd 2017
  • 13 days ago
  • /video/video.news.com.au/Entertainment/Celebrity/

Winter strips down to her lingerie for new Instagram video.

ARIEL Winter is at it again, gifting her 2.9 million Instagram followers with another busty photo.

The 19-year old actress is no stranger to revealing outfits and photos and took the time to post a boomerang Instagram video of her outfit before a photoshoot.

Wearing a plunging, sheer bustier the actress was getting ready for her shoot with Global Culture’s magazine Imagista.

#photoshoot @allanface @ryanrichman

A post shared by ARIEL WINTER (@arielwinter) on

Winter has received both criticism and praise for her Instagram account however the actress recently told The Sunshe doesn’t understand what the problem is.

“I don’t really think I’m telling myself, ‘You should post this, you shouldn’t post that,’ I feel like I’m just having fun. I like my fans to see what I’m doing.

“Everybody is so hyped up on the fact that I post photos where my butt’s out. It’s a butt. Everyone has a butt. I don’t think it’s crazy.”

Happy birthday to my #1 wifey hoe💋🍑love you to the 🌚

A post shared by ARIEL WINTER (@arielwinter) on

Y'all there are stingrays in the water😯

A post shared by ARIEL WINTER (@arielwinter) on

#fbf #mexico #travel

A post shared by ARIEL WINTER (@arielwinter) on

She continued, “It’s like, ‘Let me live! I’m enjoying my life, you’re enjoying your life, you should be posting your butt if you like it, too!’

“I’m not going to fight with someone on my Instagram that tells me they don’t like my outfit or I should put my butt away. I’m sorry you think I should put my butt away, but just unfollow me.”

Winter, who got her start on the hit show Modern Family in 2009, has previously spoken about the pressures of growing up in the public eye, especially when her body started to change.

Winter started on <i>Modern Family </i>when she was 12.

Winter started on Modern Family when she was 12.Source:Supplied

“I had a hard time finding confidence within myself. When I started [Modern Family], I had a completely different body than what happened overnight at 12 years old. I was stick thin, I had no chest, I had no butt — I had nothing. I was totally flat, and I was so sad about it,” she said.

“Then automatically, overnight, my body changed drastically. I was a D cup and had a bigger butt, and my waist was expanding. Everything was getting bigger. I automatically got this hate and judgment online.”

Modern Family is currently in its eight season and, according to Deadline, is getting ready to negotiate contracts for season nine.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét