Thứ Tư, 4 tháng 2, 2015

Art on banana skins by Stephan Brusche gains momentum

The story of creation. Picture: Stephan Brusche

The story of creation. Picture: Stephan Brusche Source: Supplied

WHEN 37 year-old graphic designer Stephan Brusche started using Instagram he had no idea it would be the beginning of a popular and edible career.

“I was at work and I just wanted to post something,” Brusche told news.com.au

Romantic bananas

Romantic bananas Source: Supplied

Batman!

Batman! Source: Supplied

“But there wasn’t much to photograph. I then noticed my banana and I figured it would make a nice post if I just drew a little happy face on it. I took a ballpoint pen and just started drawing,” he said.

Banana art very appeeling

Very a-peeling Picture: Stephan Brusche Source: Supplied

He said the response has been great, and led to the publication of his first fruitdoodle book, collecting his first 50 fruitdoodles.

Recognise this image? Picture: Stephan Brusche

Recognise this image? Picture: Stephan Brusche Source: Supplied

The Dutch artist has also started, occasionally making a collection of drawings and crafts with gnomes who mostly die a horrible death. You can’t accuse him of anything but originality.

The nativity scene Picture: Stephan Brusche

The nativity scene Picture: Stephan Brusche Source: Supplied

post from sitemap

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét