Thứ Tư, 11 tháng 2, 2015

Margot Robbie spills about her crazy Hollywood rise in Vogue Australia

The Aussie actress is everywhere at the moment, including the new cover of Vogue.

The Aussie actress is everywhere at the moment, including the new cover of Vogue. Source: Supplied

MARGOT Robbie has had a pretty good couple years. And now she’s graced the upcoming cover of Vogue Australia.

The 24-year-old from the Gold Coast has enjoyed a meteoric rise in Hollywood but is aware that she “may have peaked too soon.”

The magazine will hit stores on Monday February 16 and inside she has opened up about her crazy success and where she’s at in life.

On dealing with the buzz from appearing in one of the biggest movies of the year, the actress admits it will be tough to top.

“Wolf (The Wolf of Wall Street) was so insane and doing it was such a crazy, amazing experience. But once I’d done it, or while I was doing it even, I didn’t see how I could possibly move things forward from that because that was just so incredible,” she said.

It’s been a whirlwind ride for the actress from the Gold Coast.

It’s been a whirlwind ride for the actress from the Gold Coast. Source: Supplied

Mind you, it seems her fears were quickly allayed as she has since landed an upcoming role alongside Will Smith in Focus.

Robbie was in Croatia, when she received news of the audition upon returning to her hotel to find “10,000” missed calls on her phone.

“So I’m soaking wet because I’d just been swimming in the ocean, and within five minutes I just threw anything I could into my bag, yelling to my brother as I’m running down this hill: ‘I’ll meet you in four days in Italy!’” she recalled.

“The funniest thing is I didn’t even meet him in Rome, I ended up staying in New York because I did the audition and got the role the next day.”

The March edition hits shelves on Monday.

The March edition hits shelves on Monday. Source: Supplied

“Will is the loveliest person. I’d heard he was the nicest guy ever, so funny, so professional, and I thought: ‘He can’t be that great’, and then I got on set with him and I was like: ‘You are that great, I want you to be president of the world because you are amazing!’”

And what about returning to Australia? Does Robbie have any plans to settle down in her home town of the Gold Coast?

“Probably not for about 10 years, because I’ve got so much to do before then, but I really want to have four kids… I’d love them to have adorable little American accents, but I do want to bring my kids up in Australia; it’s such a good lifestyle.”

For the full interview, see Vogue Australia.

post from sitemap

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét