Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 1, 2015

Chrissie Swan: ‘I had a borderline sex addiction in my late 20s’

Chrissie Swan has given a candid interview about her “sexual awakening”.

Chrissie Swan has given a candid interview about her “sexual awakening”. Source: Supplied

CHRISSIE Swan has candidly confessed she had a “borderline sex addiction” in her late 20s after coming out of an eight year relationship.

The former radio host told Show and Tell that she had a “sexual awakening” after becoming single for the first time and capitalised on the boom of internet dating.

“I was (a guzzler). I was like a pelican, I hid them (men) in my gullet!” Swan said during the podcast, before adding: “Let me explain, I was in a long-term monogamous relationship, from the ages of about 20 to 28, and when I came out of it, let’s just say, politely, I made up for lost time.

Swan says she was in a long-term relationship between the ages of 20 and 28.

Swan says she was in a long-term relationship between the ages of 20 and 28. Source: Supplied

“Impolitely, I had a borderline sex addiction. I had my own place, no one was checking up on me and the Internet was new. I had a lot of one night stands... I don’t know how many.”

She said she never let her one-night stands hang around long enough to have breakfast and thinks online dating is a great way to meet people.

“Meeting someone in a bar is so Nineties,” she said. “Remember when the internet was taboo? Now it’s the norm. There are a few weirdos on there but it’s a great service.

“It’s important for everyone to have a sexual awakening.”

Swan now has three young children with partner Chris.

Swan has joined Show and Tell for a weekly podcast with the show’s founder Kate ‘Monty’ Dimond after departing MixFM at the end of last year.

Chrissie Swan with daughter Peggy at 12 months old.

Chrissie Swan with daughter Peggy at 12 months old. Source: News Corp Australia

post from sitemap

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét