Thứ Tư, 21 tháng 1, 2015

Samantha Armytage strips down to bathing suit for Australian Women’s Weekly

Sexy shoot ... Samantha Armytage’s new magazine cover shoot is a first for the Sunrise co

Sexy shoot ... Samantha Armytage’s new magazine cover shoot is a first for the Sunrise co-host. Picture: Supplied Source: Supplied

SUNRISE host Samantha Armytage will bring a good dose of summer glamour to newsstands tomorrow, stripping down to a swimsuit for a stunning magazine cover shoot.

Appearing on the cover of Australian Women’s Weekly Armytage is at ease with her body and appears happy and healthy as she sizzles in a one piece bathing suit.

NEW BOOK: Sam recalls the moment she almost quit television

TELL ALL: Armytage talks body image, backstabbing and dating

Sizzling ... Armytage looks radiant as she poses in a swimming pool in a one-piece. Pictu

Sizzling ... Armytage looks radiant as she poses in a swimming pool in a one-piece. Picture: The Australian Women’s Weekly Source: Supplied

In the new issue of the magazine, which goes on sale tomorrow, Armytage takes charge.

“If everyone wants me in a swimsuit, it might as well be on my terms,” she says in the interview with AWW.

Taking charge ... Armytage was happy to do the photo shoot when asked by the AWW team. Pi

Taking charge ... Armytage was happy to do the photo shoot when asked by the AWW team. Picture: Supplied. Source: Supplied

Looking good ... Armytage on the cover of Australian Women's Weekly Picture: The Australi

Looking good ... Armytage on the cover of Australian Women's Weekly Picture: The Australian Women’s Weekly Source: Supplied

“The Weekly called me and asked me if I would do it. I’m not vain enough to think I am Gisele [model Gisele Bündchen], but I am also not lacking in confidence to think I’m not some type of scrubber who should not wear swimmers. Plus, I’ve never done a swimsuit shoot before. They are terrifying words together.

“I don’t describe myself as curvy. I’d describe myself as quite strong and healthy, nothing terribly flash. Take me as I am.”

Modest ... Armytage didn’t completely take the plunge either partially covered or only he

Modest ... Armytage didn’t completely take the plunge either partially covered or only her head, shoulders and chest exposed in the picture. Picture: The Australian Women’s Weekly Source: Supplied

Armytage goes on to say in the interview that she now thinks twice about going swimming in public, even stating that a dip in Bondi isn’t possible for her anymore due to the snappers all wanting to get a picture of her in her bathers.

While Armytage looks terrific in the magazine shoot, she isn’t completely natural. A disclaimer in the shoot informs us some digital altering has been done.

Just how much retouching was involved, we don’t know. But editor-in-chief Helen McCabe told Fairfax Media there was no dramatic airbrushing or re-sculpting of Sam’s face or physique.

Either way we think she looks pretty good.

post from sitemap

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét